Positive affirmations better known as positive "self talk" can benefit not only yourself but also other people that you interact with. An affirmation is the shifting of thoughts resulting from negative, harsh experiences or ideas to a more positive note. It relies on the empowerment principle that you can only become successful if you tell yourself “I can do that” instead of saying “I can’t do that.”
Positive affirmation brings to life a person’s capabilities, strengths, talents, and skills. Constantly repeating the things that you are capable of doing and forgetting hesitant feelings that usually hinder you from pursuing a particular goal can help a lot in achieving a positive result. A good outlook on life, a smiling face, and a positive aura few of the characteristics of very successful people. The principle of positive self talk is that the mind is super powerful and what it says is usually followed and miraculously attained by the body.
Knowing what you want, your goals, dreams, and ambitions is the first requirement when on the starting road to success. Your affirmations must directly come from you and not from other people for it to become effective so let's get to practice.
Here are some special affirmations for our vessel of love & life - the human body.
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
With love & intention xo
Casa De Gitanas